Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Still here

I am not really good at posting regular enough.  I know that, and am working on it.  I am just focused on getting all my custom orders done, or at least to the point I can slow down a little to breath.  I have been working 7 days a week for a while now, and still have at least a few weeks left like that until I get to the point I want to be at.  I really like my work and making people happy, and really have a hard time making people wait too long for their custom piece from me.  I will work on getting some pictures up of some stuff I have been doing, and some really old barn wood I picked up last week.  As always if anyone has any ideas of things they want to work on, just let me know either on here or through my regular email at rljstn@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment