Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Schedule

I want to thank everyone this year for all the business.  From past clients who came back for new pieces, to the new clients and companies I have never worked with before. The list of companies I would want to thank is so long that I would hate to list some and possibly forget others, so I will leave it at thank you, you know who you are :)

Anyway, as of right now unless some things possibly get delayed, all new orders will not be able to start fabrication until 2015.  I am booked pretty solid right now, and really have no more weekends to squeeze things in until the start of next year.  As with every year, the very beginning of the year is the best time to get a place in my schedule with a new build, as once May rolls around, I get totally full and fast.  If things change with this schedule with some of the big projects, I will post an update.  Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment